Truthfully, this blog post should have been titled “Another five reasons…”. That’s because Seattle is already a banging city to live in. For all of you out there mulling a relocation to Seattle and weighing the pros and cons (good luck finding a rental), below are another five reasons.
But first a quick cannabis disclaimer: please be advised, that if consumed, marijuana can cause bouts of happiness and provide pain relief. If you are not a fan of joy or life, this product may not be suitable for you.
1) Herbn’ Elements is selling a 5-pack of Viva pre-rolls for $10, including taxes! That’s 3 grams of weed. For $10. Five joints ready to be lit with a lighter or matches!
Note that it costs MORE money to buy the CHEAPEST cup of Starbucks Drip Coffee ($1.85 + tax of 8.5%) than it does to buy a .5 joint. If I had two dollars left to my name, I know what my two dollars would be spent on. Sorry, Mr. Schultz. (Viva grows great weed.)
2) You can be the proud owner of 1 gram of Monkey Grass Farms for $2. Someone call me an Uber!
3) $2 can fetch you a $2 pre-roll by Alis Group. That’s cheaper than many paid apps on iTunes. Would you rather buy another game that you will rarely play OR get stoned for two hours and eight minutes? (the pricing of these apps do NOT include sales tax)
4) For the cannabis connoisseurs who are comfortable with a higher price point, four-bucks can fetch you any of these beautiful pre-rolls:
With a strain name called “Memory Loss”, there’s no going wrong here. You can take a date to the beautifully designed Diego Pellicer and buy each of you a jay for a total spend of $8.
5) At Uncle Ike’s in Capitol Hill, you can snag an OUNCE of cannabis today for $69! You read that correctly. That is WAY lower than anything I could find on Price of Weed. This product would make an ideal Mother’s Day gift. She has enough jewelry.
Please note that these prices are heavily discounted on account of the Holiday of 4/20. By the time you move here, these promotions will have long ended. But, you will have plenty of opportunity to get a job, buy a house, enroll your kids in school and prepare for 4/20 2018!